Latest Covid-19 Update – 5/11/2020 -Practise open
Latest Update as of November 5th 2020.
Selston osteopaths are open. We continue to employ the best PPE and cleaning practices for every patient.
Dear patients we are delighted to advise you that we are open for osteopathic appointments, with certain exclusions. These exclusions are for people who are shielding, or being shielded and those that are either clinically very vulnerable, or vulnerable as described by NHS England. These people will have been written to by the Government advising them of this earlier in the Covid 19 crisis.
Before your appointment you will be texted to confirm you are well and not exhibiting any symptoms of Covid 19 and what to do when you arrive for the appointment. Please see below for further information.
Regards Charles & Rachel
Pre Appointment Information
Before attending your appointment please check that it is as safe as possible for you to attend by answering the following questions:
Do you or anyone in your household have any of the following complaints or had any of the following complaints in the last 14 days;
- Raised temperature
- New cough or continuous cough
- Sore throat
- New loss of sense of smell and/or taste
- Feeling Unwell
- Returned from abroad in the last 14 days.
- Raised Temperature
- New Cough or Continuous Cough
- Seeming unwell in general terms
If you or anyone in your household have any of these symptoms please let us know so that we can rearrange you appointment.
If you need to rearrange your appointment we may be able to offer a Telehealth appointment to assist you in the short term, until an in person appointment becomes appropriate. These Telehealth appointments can be held over most mediums to suit you, and are charged at half usual appointment fee.
The appearance of the practice and myself might be slightly different from the last time you came here, so just to prepare you;
- Please can you text when you arrive and I will text you to enter the building when we’re ready to start.
- The outer door might be locked and we will unlock it to allow you into the building.
- The receptionist unlocking the door might be wearing a mask and gloves, and if you go up to the reception desk you may need to stay a significant space back from the reception desk.
- I will also in all likelihood be additionally wearing a face mask and face shield, disposable apron and gloves.
- I will check your temperature before the appointment.
The practice room (including the treatment couch, door handles, and surfaces) will be disinfected between patients and I will be changing my practice tunic with every patient for best hygiene. Hand sanitiser is provided in the room for your use.
If you want someone with you in the appointment that is welcomed but we need to restrict that to just one person. Only children receiving treatment will be allowed in the building.
Wearing a mask to the appointment would be encouraged, and we can provide a mask should you want one for the treatment at the cost of £2.00.
The contact details for Rachel and myself are as follows
Charles 07973 504791 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel 07967 200179 email@example.com
Mobile Phone Numbers
- Charles 07973504791
- Rachel 07967200179
- Latest Update as of November 5th 2020. Selston ...
- Please note that due to the Covid-19 outbreak, ...
- New information that we believe will be useful ...
- Our website is currently undergoing a number of...
139 Nottingham Road
01773 829986 or 01773 819219